At Labl, we can customize an experience to your specifications. Labl is committed to creating superior quality with exquisite craftsmanship; while meeting demanding deadlines. To insure excellent service, we have provided the following requirements;
- We understand that things come up suddenly and we will accept appointment cancellations with a minimum of 24 hours notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any missed appointments will incur a service charge of $85.00 to be added to the final invoice. Rescheduled appointments are subject to availability.
- We respect all standing appointments, therefore, if further work is required, new deadlines must be confirmed by Labl.
- Rush fees apply to all projects required within 2 weeks or less, these include; projects delayed schedule or appointment cancellations.
- Additional regular fittings at the Labl Couture may be ordered at a fee of $85 each, and are subject to availability.
- We know life gets busy; we offer house calls starting at $150 per hour.
Terms & Conditions
- Labl Studio is open from 10am – 7:30 pm Monday through Friday and 11-2pm on Saturdays for special appointments. The last appointment available each day is at 6:45pm.
- A quote will be provided by Labl Couture for all work at the start of the project including; the number of fittings required, completion date and all requirements listed as stated by the client.
- >The specific undergarments and shoes are required for each appointment. Should the client not have shoes and undergarments available, any additional appointments required to fit the garment will be an additional charge.
- All custom projects will have a muslin, a sample garment made to fit and discuss all details listed. Any additional muslins created to achieve the client’s design changes will affect the scope and final price of the project.
- All regular fittings will be 45 minutes in duration.
- Any design or fitting changes by the client must be made in person, requiring an appointment at an additional charge.
- All quotes are subject to 13% Harmonized Sales Tax (HST).
- A deposit will be required at the first appointment and subsequent payments at each fitting. Labl Couture accepts Visa, MasterCard & Interac Debit as forms of payment.
- Payment will be made in full before the completed garment is turned over to the client.
- All payments including deposits for custom work, special orders or alterations are not refundable.
- Merchandise is shipped solely at the purchaser’s risk. Labl Couture is not responsible for goods received that are damaged or broken. Delivery, freight and handling charges are not refundable.
- Once the garment is released to the client, it is understood that all work is considered to have been completed.